[Utnubu-discuss] Utnubu-Tags, III

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Sun Sep 4 21:56:43 UTC 2005

On Sep 4, 2005, at 23:36 , Joachim Breitner wrote:
> No names?

No sorry because I held those conversations in private chat. But it's
mostly the same: You mention Ubuntu to a random DD in #debian-devel
and he's throw words at them. The last occurrence I recall had its
roots in the takeover of the Debian security team.

> Yes, until the alioth maintainers will cry about the load (if there is
> any relevant load, I don't know)

Oh I really doubt they would. Didn't they host amd64 for some time? ;)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern