[Utnubu-discuss] Homepage

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Aug 30 18:09:42 UTC 2006

Hi List,

Am Mittwoch, den 30.08.2006, 18:43 +0200 schrieb Yannik Stadelmaier:
> Hi guys
> I got the Idea to publish a Homepage/Portal about the Utnubu-Project at the Internet to represent the Project to interessted persons.In addition to that, the Utnubu maintainers could publish their achievments or problems at the page and discuss with other users at a forum! The Homepage would be my contribution to the Utnubu-Project!
> What are you thinking about this idea?

Help is always appreciate. Have you looked at our current homepage,
http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/? It might not be pretty, but what
functionality do you think should be added there?

Note that the project is currently relatively dormant, but I do hope
you'll get more feedback on this list than just mine :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner