[Utnubu-discuss] Joined the project and the list

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Wed Jan 4 23:23:30 UTC 2006

On 04/01/06 at 22:46 +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Would Utnubu be interested using such a system to sponsor on a regular
> basis packages created for Ubuntu provided that the package creator is
> interested in the integration into Debian proper ?
>
> I lurk on #debian-motu/freenode and try to explain why people packaging
> for Ubuntu should ideally also integrate their package into Debian proper
> by finding a sponsor if possible. Gladly, I'm not the only one promoting
> this so it may have some impact on the future. Better cooperation between
> Ubuntu/Debian also means having more people which are members of both.
>
> BTW, Lucas Nussbaum is doing great work for promoting Debian-Ubuntu
> cooperation inside Ubuntu, since he's also on this list, I suggest that
> we add him to the alioth project so that he can integrate his scripts on
> the official Utnubu site. He already presented
> his work in another mail this week and he created this page today:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ContributingToDebian

That would be great :-) My alioth login is lucas-guest.

Regarding my scripts, I'm still not sure about what to do about them
(where to develop them). I'm currently developing them in a bzr
repository. It will probably depend on who contributes to them.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |