[Utnubu-discuss] dmraid package

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 15 23:47:42 UTC 2006

It seems that the dmraid package is currently maintained by the utnubu
team.  I have recently made some modifications to the package for ubuntu
so it is correctly integrated with the initramfs system and loads at
boot time, rather than starting from /etc/init.d.  I am not sure if
these changes are compatible with debian.  Please take a look and let me
know.  If the changes are compatible, please incorporate them, if not, I
suppose I will have to change to a -ubuntu only version.

You can find it here: http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=1501