[Utnubu-discuss] Utnubu and collaborative maintenance with Ubuntu MOTU

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon Jan 16 13:28:54 UTC 2006

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I'm not sure ubuntu-motu is the right list for this. Some MOTUs prefer
> not to care about Debian and might find it disturbing to receive mails
> from katie, from the BTS, etc. utnubu-discuss seems Ok to me, or we
> could create another list in the collab-maint project just for
> maintainership, and keep this list for discussion of more general
> Ubuntu/Debian collaboration.

I suggest utnubu-and-motu at lists.alioth.debian.org ... collab-maint
as project is meant to be the "infrastructure" for collaborative
maintenance. It's not really a central place to gather people... people
interested in Ubuntu-Debian collaboration are here, in Utnubu. So the list
should be here, imho.

(However open lists on alioth suck as they receive lots of spam very
easily and as the filters are not as good as those of @lists.debian.org)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog