[Utnubu-discuss] dmraid package

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jan 19 17:04:03 UTC 2006

I'd just like to add that I believe I have also now correctly udebified
the package.  The udeb contains only /sbin/dmraid and a postinst script
that runs dmraid -ay.  I am still trying to figure out how to make a
custom setup cd with the udeb integrated into the d-i, but am having a
hard time, so if any d-i gurus are about, I could use some help ;)

In the non udeb package I removed the init.d script and instead
installed files in /usr/share/initramfs-tools to get mkinitramfs to
include dmraid in the initramfs, and have the postinst call
update-initramfs.

Does this sound about correct?