[Utnubu-discuss] AboutUbuntu: get the facts campaign

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Jan 19 20:28:31 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

I want to try reconcile Debian with Ubuntu by letting DD know
better the people behind Ubuntu. That's why I plan to "interview" all
Canonical employees and ask them several questions which
are listed in this wiki template page :
http://wiki.debian.org/UbuntuContributorTemplate

I redacted the AboutUbuntu wiki page and included a list of Canonical
employee. I'll contact them and ask them to fill their respective page
(based on the template given before).
http://wiki.debian.org/Utnubu/AboutUbuntu

If everyone fills honestly his page, then it will be an invaluable
resources where we can point people to.

What do you think ? Do you agree with the content on the AboutUbuntu page
and is it ok to speak for the whole Utnubu group ?

Do you have suggestions for the questions I've put in the template ?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog