[Utnubu-discuss] Utnubu automatic notifications by section/subsection

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 24 16:54:07 UTC 2006

Hi Eddy,

Am Montag 24 Juli 2006 16:44 schrieb Eddy Petrişor:
> Hello,
>
> I am part of the Debian Games Team and I was wondering if it would be
> possible to get automated notification when a game package is added to
> the Ubuntu repository or when one version of teh Ubuntu package
> superceeds the one of the game package in Debian.

For packages in the debian games svn, I could monitor the changes "by hand",
since I read the ubuntu changes ML, however I'd also appreciate an automatic
way.

Here's a list of all current changes:

abuse-sdl: 	desktop file added
billard-gl: 	desktop file + icon added
holotz-castle: 	desktop file changed, seems to be in svn (#376887)
openal: 	Added /etc/openalrc to default to ALSA for output (#346109)
powermanga: 	desktop file added and "some minor fixes in debian rules"
		(whatever?)... but the ubuntu version is rather old
ppracer: 	no more relevant changes (just requested a sync)
scorched3d: 	has changes, but since Reinhard is working on it, I won't
		investigate
teg:		client/misc.c:103 s/xterm/x-terminal-emulator/
trigger:	older/buggier version in ubuntu ;)

All other packages are unchanged.

Cheers,
    Stefan.