[Utnubu-discuss] Re: Ubuntu patches as RSS feeds

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Fri Jun 2 17:56:51 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 10:10:46PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> Mm. What one would want, then, would probably be something like the "Latest
>> news" part, only for RSS...?
> Yes, that's the idea: the latest news + the other important informations
> like the Ubuntu patches and the list of problems.

Just to have it written down somewhere: The full excuses list would probably
be useful to have as RSS; currently all you get is a notice when the package
has gone _in_, but one might also like status reports on the process
_underway_. (I just did "grep-excuses" by coincidence, and discovered that
one of my packages were up for removal -- I'd guess that information would be
generally interesting.)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/