[Utnubu-discuss] Re: Ubuntu patches as RSS feeds

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Wed May 24 21:04:15 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 10:56:47PM +0200, Adriaan Peeters wrote:
> My apologies if this question has been raised in the past, but are
> 'rebranding' patches filtered out yet? On both the qa.d.o page as the
> rss feed? Filtering these out would really help to make sure DD's/
> DM's see these Ubuntu patches as useful and won't just discard them.

There is some filtering from Ubuntu's side (the hunks are split by some
heuristics), and slightly more from Utnubu's side (packages with only
modifications to control and changelog are filtered into its own group).
Nothing is yet in place for ignoring pure rebrandings, though, TTBOMK.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/