[Utnubu-discuss] Re: tango-icon-theme

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Mon Sep 4 19:28:01 UTC 2006

[Moving this to utnubu-discuss, then.]

Joachim Breitner wrote:
>> (ITPs are #338448 and #335555; both persons stating the will to package
>> it did not do so either because the lack of time or the license; I
>> intend to hijack those, as both ITPs are dated Nov 2005. I consider the
>> Ubuntu packaging to be working great, I used it in the past.)
> Fine.

I will hit NEW in a few minutes, thanks. I did upload the version in
`dapper', not the one in `edgy', for NEW processing and intend to update
it later.

> Do you intend to put in the utnubu svn repository, too, or just use the
> "label" utnubu?

Just the label, for now. Is there any way to `subscribe' to an Ubuntu
package, like the PTS? I did not find such a feature in Launchpad, nor a
RSS feed of updates of a given source package.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern