[Utnubu-discuss] Preparing an Utnubu report

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon Sep 18 08:44:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

I think it's time to give some news of Utnubu to the broader Debian
audience. I started to draft it:
http://wiki.debian.org/Utnubu/Report

Please expand it with all Utnubu/Ubuntu-related stuff which happened
inside Debian.

We should mention the Debian Collaboration Team in it, I haven't done so
yet, Lucas can you draft a paragraph about it?

Do we have other examples of packages which have been reintegrated from
Ubuntu into Debian?

Once we completed that we should send it to d-d-a.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog