[Utnubu-discuss] ubuntu - debian cooperation

Reinhard Tartler siretart at debian.org
Tue Jan 16 14:49:43 CET 2007

Steffen Joeris <white at debian.org> writes:
> Great idea, go ahead. As an ubuntu developer do you think we can encourage
> MOTUs or MOTU hopefulls to contribute to this wiki list as well (maybe by
> pointing to this list from various ubuntu documentation which all of them
> will read, as well as REVU when their packages get uploaded to ubuntu)?

Of course! But first this needs to be written ;)

Btw and FYI, we MOTUs decided to abandon REVU in the midterm in favor of
managing new packages in bzr branches on launchpad. While I'm not sure
this is such a bright idea on its own, I decided for myself to work that
REVU2 won't get the packages uploaded, but rather pull the packages via
http from launchpad, and visualise that. But until this happens, a
really lot of work is left to do. :(

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4