[Utnubu-discuss] utnubu wiki page updated

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Tue May 8 21:12:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

sorry for not replying. Although I am to blame for the whole thing, I’m
more or less just observing Utnubu at the moment.

Thanks for your contribution to the wiki page! It’s good to see that
some people care. Feel free to keep working on that, and maybe others
will join you there.

If you need access to the alioth group thingies, just tell me your
alitoh account and I’ll add you.

Greetings,
Joachim