[Utnubu-discuss] Problem with Utnubu mirror of patches.ubuntu.com

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed May 30 16:09:16 UTC 2007

Hello,

today Utnubu filled the /srv partition on alioth.debian.org
consuming more than 50 Gb ...

The problem is that a new directory appeared in the mirror:
http://patches.ubuntu.com/by-release/

Of course it got automatically mirrored, but it's really huge.
I removed it manually for now and I disabled nomeata's cron job.
You should adjust your script to not mirror this part of the website
before reenabling it.

(BTW, you can also update the URL to the canonical URL instead of the old
people.ubuntu.com/~scott/patches/)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog