[Utnubu-discuss] Should we RFA our packages?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Mon Jan 7 15:06:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I hope we can remove all packages from the repository once all have
maintainers, so I would not worry about those where we are not the
official maintainer anyways.

Am Donnerstag, den 03.01.2008, 19:33 +0100 schrieb Loïc Minier:
>  Packages in the repo:
>  - alacarte: I am personally happy to have commit access; could move to
>    pkg-gnome

I see you are pkg-gnome project admin, so just go ahead and take it
over.

>  - bzrtools: I'm an user, but it seems to be handled by pkg-bazaar-maint
>    nowadays -- should probably be dropped from utnubu?

We are not the maintainer officially anyways, so nothing to do about it.

>  - dmraid: agreed, that's an important package, in need of a real
>    maintainer

Just filed a RFA.

>  - gnome-sudoku: merged in gnome-games AFAIK -- should probably be
>    dropped from utnubu?

We are not the maintainer officially anyways, so nothing to do about it.

>  - gtimelog: tried it a couple of times, but not using it ATM; popular
>    package,  in need of a real maintainer

Just filed a RFA.

>  - prefixsuffix: doesn't seem to be in Debian; no idea what this is
>    actually

A GUI tool to rename files, nothing to worry about.

>  - timer-applet: timer-applet I uploaded this once, I don't use it
>    regularly, no idea how popular it is

Just filed a RFA.

Greetings,
Joachim