[Utnubu-discuss] Old cronjobs for Utnubu still running

David Paleino dapal at debian.org
Sun Dec 26 11:17:22 UTC 2010

Hello Philipp and Joachim,
I'm working on reviving the Utnubu project, and I found that there are some
old cronjobs still running. I can't tell whether they're still needed or not,
but for cleanness, I'd like to disable them, at least temporarily.

I found that the generated files are owned by your accounts (pkern and
nomeata), and, since it seems you're not interested anymore in the project,
it would be nice if you could check what lines you have in your crontabs
regarding Utnubu and, if possible, paste them here / privately.

If they're found to be useful for the future development of the project, I'll
eventually re-enable them on my account, or even on the QA one.

Thank you :)
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino