[Utnubu-discuss] Logo for the project

David Paleino dapal at debian.org
Tue Dec 28 12:00:05 UTC 2010

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:52:28 +0100, Siegfried Gevatter wrote:

> I guess I'm in the group of those finding it awful (although looking
> at it again, the idea is nice), but feel free to ignore me :).

Heh, no need to ignore anyone -- my logo now has a majority of "awful"
reports :)
However, the logo is something not necessary to the project, so we can take
more time, and think better about it. Or maybe find someone art-capable :)

> I'm attaching my own try. I don't really like it either, but maybe it
> serves as inspiration for someone with more inkscape-fu.

Err, I can't understand what the brownish "things" around the swirl are :)

Were they supposed to be the Ubuntu circles/heads? :)

Thank you,
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino