[Utnubu-discuss] Please make utnubu-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org moderated

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Mar 4 20:31:29 UTC 2010

[Joachim Breitner]
> hmm, making it moderated is only useful if there is actually someon
> reading the moderation posts... but I???ll try it with moderation, maybe
> it helps.

Yes.

Are you aware of the listadmin package and script?  It make it very
easy to moderate a lot of mailman lists.  You can create a file
~/.listadmin.ini with content like this:

  username nomeata at debian.org
  spamlevel 23
  default discard

  password secret
  adminurl https://{domain}/mailman/admindb/{list}
  utnubu-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org

With such configuration, moderating the list every day should be done
in 10-15 seconds.  I use it to moderate 28 lists, and normally spend
60 seconds every day to process them. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen