[Utnubu-maintainers] A new package just for me!!!

Santos Gomez sairgo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:47:25 UTC 2006

Before all please excuse me.. my english is not the best.

I have developed an accounting program in Gambas wich i want to distribute,
but not as part of ubuntu (Or maybe.. in a future).. just to show people how
the ubuntu works with the program.

My main idea is to create a "DEMO" and show clients the power of Linux,
additionally show my program's benefits. Here in my country (Colombia) linux
is not as popular as in other countries and i think is time to open the eyes
to the people an show them there is another world without all this problems
that MS Windows have been showing...So, ubuntu is the right solution because
it boot up from a CD and start without any complication, so i can show the
people the OS without install it.

In other words... I want to bring the little customers the way to manage his
own company with a good program and an excellent OS.

Any information about something related with this would be great...

Thanks.

Santos Gómez