[Utnubu-maintainers] REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED URGENTLY

cheung pui cmectradings at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Jun 28 09:28:11 UTC 2006

  CHINA METALLURGICAL EXPORT CORPORATION

Dear Sir/Madam,

Compliments of the season. it is a pleasure to write to you in

respect of our company CMEC International Engineering Co., Ltd.

(CMEC-IEC) is a professional company mainly for exporting of complete

engineering projects, contracting projects at home and abroad, dispatching technical labor services,import & export machinery, electricals,instruments products and technologies with China National Machinery & Equipment Import & Export Corporation as a holding company. we export into the

canada/america/parts europe.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a

medium of getting our funds from our costumers in the

canada/america/europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if interested in transacting business in view helpings

us,so our clients could make payment to you being a representative for us

we will be very glad.and adequatecompensations will be given and other

benefits as follows. For more information Please contact our public relations officer, Mr. Cheung Pui via email: cheung_130 at yahoo.com.hk

or

38, YINGZE AVENUE,

YINGZE,TAIYUAN,

SHANXI. CHINA.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to

negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as

our representative in canada/america/europe. if interested forward to us your phone number/fax,your full contact addresses,age,and occupation.

Regards,

Li Shuzhi,

President.