[Utnubu-maintainers] Read Urgent.........

Mark Leo leomark2k2 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 00:35:20 UTC 2007

_220 Balham High Road
Central London W17 7BQ
United Kingdom.
  Dear friend

           I know this will come as surprise to you! But to God be the Glory I contacted you. I am Mr. Cole Employed with a bank here in London, serving in Customer Relation Department with the foreign remittance Accountant In the Bank.
Dr Dolan Davis a good client of mine lost his life and that of the family in that London unforgatable bomb blast. Incidentally before his death he left a deposit of $15 Million with the bank, which I have tried to remit to any of his relation, but failed due to failure to find his relations.Now the bank has issued an ultimatum to have the fund retrieved or it will be confiscated. So my aim of writing you, is to present you as the next of kin and have the money transferred into your account.
  I will like to reiterate the urgency of the situation so we need to act fast before the bank outruns us. Please have no fear for I assure you I have every document needed to make this deal which I will send to you on your positive response. Waiting in earnestly to hear from you.
Thank you
  Mr. James cole
C.R.D. Officer