[Utnubu-maintainers] utnubu wiki page updated

Bart Martens bartm at knars.be
Mon Apr 30 11:59:58 UTC 2007

Hi Utnubu lists,

I have updated this wiki page.  I have kept all existing info and added
task-oriented info, hoping that this might make the page more useful for
more Debian contributors.
http://wiki.debian.org/Utnubu

I have also added Utnubu to the list of Debian subprojects to give the
Utnubu project a tiny bit more visibility.
http://wiki.debian.org/

I'm not yet an official member of the Utnubu Team, but I intend to
maintain the added task-oriented webpages.

Comments are most welcome.

Regards,

Bart Martens