[Utnubu-maintainers] ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL DEAR BENEFICIARY

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE LONDON info_office_uk003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 08:29:03 UTC 2007

UNITED NATIONS (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
870 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA 20-A NEW YORK NY 10017
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT U NIT
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027
ATTN: Beneficiary,
                              UNITED NATIONS (WORLD BANK ASSISTED
 PROGRAMME)

The UNITED NATIONS in conjunction with the FEDERAL BUREAU OF
 INVESTIGATION and also the METRO POLICE OF LONDON, held a meeting last
 month
 concerning some of the foreign contractors and also lottery winners
 whose
 payment is due both in the foreign and local level that has not been
 able to claim there payment with the rightful office due to the fact
 that
 they have been contacting the wrong office just to claim there payment
 and at the end, they end up not getting there payment.

On going through contractors file yesterday, we discovered that your
 file was dumped untreated, so at this juncture, we apologize for the
 delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any
Office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to
 receive your payment accordingly.

The UNITED NATIONS OFFICE have actually been authorized by the
 presidency Republic of Nigeria and the lottery board of the united
 kingdom and
 the government of England to investigate the unnecessary delay of your
 payment, Recommended and approve your claims for payment if certified
 as Genuine.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that
 your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of
 the
 Bank who are Trying to divert your money into their private accounts,
 to forest all this, security for your funds Was organized in the form
 of your personal Identification number (PIN) and your transfer access
 Code(T.A.C), this will enable only you have direct Control over this
 fund, we have also agreed with the Presidency and the government of
 ENGLAND
 that we will handle this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless
 situation created by the Officials bank and all bodies involve.

The UNITED NATIONS OFFICE obtained payment guarantee on your Payment
 from the presidency and the Government of England with the following
 details now youre new Payment, United
Nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference

No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No:
55674
and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No:
0763; Immediate Citibank Telex confirmation no: -1114433; secret code
 No:
XXTN013, Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are

Qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the United

Nation immediately within the next 72hrs. We are happy to inform you
 that based on our recommendation/instructions; your Entire
 Inheritances
 fund which have accumulated to the tune of (1.02musd) over the years,
 has been credited in your favor through our overseas paying bank. You
 are therefore advice send to contact Dr. DICK LUGAR International
 Audit
 unit, United Nations Liaison Office London

Contact Person:
Name: Dr. DICK LUGAR
(Director of International Audit unit, United Nations Liaison Office
 London)
Email Address: (info_office_uk003 at yahoo.co.uk)
Direct Phone contact: +0044-7045-711-522

You are to contact him as immediately you receive this notice to
 collect your original payment slip with your pin and transfer access
 code. As
 soon as you submit these codes and your payment slip to your bank they
 will credit your account without delay.
NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming
 calls and emails, if we still find out that you are still dealing with
 all those fraudsters that have been frustrating you for years, The
 authority shall stop and cancel your payment immediately.
We need for you at this juncture to come down to our office here in
 London to swear an affidavit in support of your claim at THE
 INTERNATIONAL
 COURT OF JUSTICE, under the supervision of our lawyer. Which will take
 a couple of days. That will show that you are the real beneficiary of
 this fund. These will grantee the immediate release of your fund to
 your account

YOU ARE ADVICED TO FURNISH Dr. DICK LUGAR WITH YOUR CORRECT
*CONTACT ADDRESS $ PHONE NUMBER#
. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor
 this payment effectively.

CONGRATULATIONS.
CAPT. JAMES C. WILLIAMS
UNITED NATIONS