[Utnubu-maintainers] From: A woman In Needs (Please View and Be Bless)+

Mrs.Felicia Hines feliciahines1909 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Dec 5 11:12:13 UTC 2007

Dearly Beloved,

My name is Felicia Hines,My husband died after a protracted  illness.

My husband and I made a vow  to uplift the own-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as  he had  passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical  disability or financial predicament.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of  Ten  Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling, which were derived from his vast estates  and investment in capital market with his Financial House in Europe.Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited months to live  due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers   me most  is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer.
With this hard  reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to  Give out  this fund to you and want you to use this Fund which comes from  my  husbands effort to fundthe upkeep of widows,widowers,orphans,   destitute, the  down-trodden,physically challenged children,barren-women and  persons  who prove to be genuinely  handicapped
financially.
In line with the above, if you know that you will be use of God  to administer this fund honestly and wisely , then do urgently   contact me first through this mail and I will furnish with details  on  how you will be   able  to receive the fund.
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Be Blessed.
Your Sister
Mrs Felicia Hines