[Utnubu-maintainers] PRIVATE

smith grace smith_g22 at sify.com
Tue Feb 6 16:30:39 CET 2007

Good Day,

I’m very sorry to have bothered you with my E-mail. But Iwant you to understand that I truly need your assistance to this greatoffer I’m offering you from the source of my mind. Before anything I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is GraceSmith, I am 22 years old from London England, where I school and work asa tailor. I am the only daughter of my parents. My father died on a fatal motor accident on the 6th March 2001, on his way to see my sick mother at hospital where she was admitted for Cancer treatments, she also gave up when she heard about the news of the death of my father insame day and hospital where she was (Kings Hospital here in the unitedKingdom), may their gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Before thedeath of my father, he had willed part of his Real Estate and the totalamounts of £50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Pounds Sterling) to me. Now athis death, and because things have become very hard for me paying myschool fees and taking care of my other needs which the tailoring job Ido as a part time after my school couldn't help, so, I went to our Bankwhere this money was deposited.

I was shocked when the Manager ofthe Bank explained to me that I will not be able to draw from the money,because my father had put a clause on the will, saying that before Iwill be given access to the money, I will either have to be 27 years oldor above, or I will be given access to the money, if I get marriedbefore the age of 27 years, in which case, my husband will be legible tocollect the money on my behalf.

But today I am only 22 years. And I have no access to the money till I'm 27 years which is the more reasonwhy I am contacting you to stand as my husband to claim this money on mybehalf  or as  next of kin to my late father with the Bank, If I can trustyou, I will need your assistance in this regard please. I will want youto stand in as my own husband even if you are married already you canstill claim this money on my behalf because I will provide all necessarydocumentation of my late father and a marriage certificate between youand I to show the Bank that we're legally married before the BritishHigh Court here in United Kingdom.

As soon as I hear from you I willsend you the Bank Managers contact information, so you can contact himand demand the payment of your wife's money to you. I will follow it upfrom here, providing him with the necessary marriage certificate andother documents, to authenticate our union. Should you be interested inhelping me, please write back to me.

I hope that we shall discusshow you want remunerated when you get back to me. For my part, I shallbe more than willing to part with 35% of the total sum to you while 10%will be mapped out for any expenses to receive the money from the Bankwhere this was deposited that is to let you know that you will help meboth financially and with your honest mind to enable me get thenecessary documents that would back this deal. Please remember that I amwriting you this email purely on the ground of trust. While thistransaction last, we must be able to put emotions aside and face it,perhaps after everything, we might find a need for that if you are stillsingle.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Truly,

I will be waiting to hear from you through my E-mail address:grace_smith21 at myway.com

Best Regards