[Utnubu-maintainers] eBay Award Notification!!!

eBay Award Team sngvin at cox.net
Sat Feb 24 00:54:16 CET 2007

From: The Desk Of the Promotions Manager,
eBay & Rocky Balboa Sweepstakes:
Customer Service and Award Department
Reference No:FL/668530092  Batch No: 452006/14/FIFA06/FL.

                         eBay Award Notification!!!
 We happily announce to you the draw (P479) online Sweepstakes
International program held Fri 23rd, 2007.You along with 57 others
wereselected winners under draws 6+J  promo program specially organized
by the eBay Award Department . However, your e-mail address assigned to E-
Tag number 193.45.24.02 in the Random Computer Selection System (RCSS)
of email addreses,  flagged out the lucky numbers  4-6-9-12-15-40  and
consequently won you the lottery in the 1st category.
CONGRATULATIONS

With respect to the above, you have therefore been approved  for
payment of a lump sum of  One Million Great
Britain Pounds (£1,000,000.00 GBP) in certified cheque credited to
FileNo:LP/26510460037/02. This is from a total cash prize of five
million pounds (25,000,000.00GBP) shared among the Twenty Five international winners
in the 1st category.

  We ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until
your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
some participants of this program.

To begin the claim processing of your prize you are to contact the
fiduciary agent stated below:

Mr. Josh Wallace
E-mail: claimsfiduciary1 at yahoo.de

NOTE: He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer
of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY CODE NUMBER IS V-3965-OP°57/C1
(keep personal)

Goodluck from me and members of staff of eBay online Sweepstakes
International program
Sincerely,
Gary Briggs
Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
eBay North America
www.ebay.co.uk