[Utnubu-maintainers] Dear Beloved.

Henry Bori henry_bori001 at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Feb 24 21:27:38 CET 2007

Dear Beloved.

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel/shopping Mall or Real Estate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your business.

I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up , develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

I am Henry Bori,a citizen of Nairobi ,Kenya.A former Presidential adviser on Budget and planning to the former president of Kenya,Daniel Arab Moi.I acuirred this money as a result of gold and diamond export.

I am currently in possession of $58.1m,which i want to use for investment purposes preferably in your country.

Now the present government of Mwai Kibaki has intensified efforts at probing Moi's government,goverment officials have turned their backs on us and have been frustrating me and others that served under Daniel Arab Moi. For this reason, I left Kenya for London.

That is why i need someone like you who is trustworhty and honest, to assist me achieve my objectives,and also manage the business for me.

However ,I got your email information on your Hotel contact list,that is why i am making this exclusive ,contact with you.

your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this project,and your percentage and all what is expected of you.

Your response is higly welcomed.
Thanks and God bless.
I Remain Yours;
Henry Bori