[Utnubu-maintainers] (no subject)

Lewis Page iudodefg at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 16:37:44 UTC 2007

My dear friend :
Please allow us to disturb your precious time!
We are the Chinese biggest international trade wholesale seller. We can offer qualited goods with reasonable price.
there are most kinds of daily necessities on our website, such as handbags,T-shirt, blouses,jeans, shoes, skirt,
dress, glass,belt and so on.
When you have time, please visit our website and contact us.we will try our best to give you a satisfying answer.
Here is the advertising department, I can not answer  you . if you are interested in our products, or have any questions, Please contact our sales department.
Hope we have long and good business together!
Our website is: http://www.prevailshoes.com
MSN/EMAIL: prevailshoes at hotmail.com