[Utnubu-maintainers] FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION Ref No:HCP/746/W......CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON

HEINEKEN SHOWS program1 at windstream.net
Mon May 7 02:06:27 UTC 2007

CONGRATULATIONS FROM HEINEKEN PROMOTION TEAM!!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result that have just been
concluded annual final draws
of Heineken Manchester Zone A3, UK Annual Promo.

The online Heineken International Annual Promo draws
was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an
exclusive list of 29, 031 Email addresses of
individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random
computer search from the
internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were
assigned to different ticket numbers for
representation and privacy.

  HOW YOU WON?
   After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail
   address emerged as one of twelve winners in
   the fourth category for the second prize with the following data:

   Ref Number: HCP/746/W
   Batch Number:12/25/0034
   Ticket Number:025:11464992-750

   you as well as the other winners are to
   receive a cash prize of £585,000 (585
   FIVE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE THOUSAND
   BRITISH POUDS) each from the total payout.

   To file for your claim, you are to fill
the form and contact our authorised claim
agent on the details below:

1.FULL NAMES:__________________________________
2.ADDRESS:_____________________________________________

3.SEX:_______________