[Utnubu-maintainers] Online Promo Programme!!!

onlinecontact112 at cox.net onlinecontact112 at cox.net
Mon May 7 12:22:28 UTC 2007

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one
of our New year winners of the UNITED KINGDOM ONLINE PROMO AWARDS,
held on 1st  of January, 2007. You have therefore been approved to
claim a total sum of £516,778.00 POUNDS STERLING. Please contact our
fiduciary agent for your claims by providing the details below

Mr Peter Taylor(CLAIMS AGENT)
Email:ukweblotto_1 at yahoo.com.hk

PROVIDE DETAILS BELOW AND SEND TO OUR CLAIMS AGENT

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex: