[Utnubu-maintainers] timer-applet in Debian

Loïc Minier lool at dooz.org
Thu May 17 11:45:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 17, 2007, Bart Martens wrote:
> Do I have your permission to do an NMU to update timer-applet in Debian
> to the newest upstream release?

 We're keeping the source in SVN at
 <svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/utnubu/packages/timer-applet/trunk>;
 would be best to send a patch of the changes you intend to do
 (preferably a SVN diff) and we will merge it and upload it.

 If you're interested in maintaining timer-applet, perhaps you want to
 join the Utnubu team and work directly in SVN + do (co-)maintainer
 uploads?

   Bye,
--
Loïc Minier