[Utnubu-maintainers] Good day Sir/Madam,

liljaydogg420 at neo.rr.com liljaydogg420 at neo.rr.com
Mon Sep 10 06:42:49 UTC 2007

This is an email from Rac Plc in United Kingdom; also known as Great
Britain, We would like to know if you would be interested to work for
us, as a part-time job, which would not disturb your current job or your
current position? We have our company here in United Kingdom and we deal
on Car Buying, Car care, Insurance, Training on how to drive, Loans and
leasing, Motorcycle services and so many more, we have few client from
the USA/CANADA, but we have been prefer to pay by Cashiers Check or
Money Orders, which we can not cash here, but it is easy to cash over in
the  USA/CANADA, so we are looking forward to get representatives around
the USA/CANADA that can be working for us as a
part-time job, which we are willing to pay 10% of every money you
receive from our clients, so you would just need to help us get the
payment and get it
cashed directly from your bank and send the money to us down here in
United Kingdom or to any of our local offices worldwide via Money Gram
outlet or western
union. If you are interested  we would require your:
(mrwilliam_2007 at yahoo.co.uk)

Full Name:.............................

Home Address:........................

City:................................

Also provide us details of where you work and your position in your

work place.
Regards,
Williams Sherrill
RAC Motoring Services (RACMS)