[Utnubu-maintainers] PERSONAL!!!

BRITISH TOBACCO COMPANY info223456 at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 26 04:06:41 UTC 2007

BRITISH TOBACCO ONLINE PROMO

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds)in the
International programs held on SEPTEMBER 2007 by British Tobacco Company in our London Head office.The selection process was carried
out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(s) from a database of over 250,000 email addressesdrawn from all
the continents of the world.To claim your prize contact our claims agent with your details for verification:
R/N: MELI-T/17-F044262312
B/N: 13/FFP/LDL/037.
T/N:9901-0148-790-691
S/N: 6109-17

1.Name in full    2.Address      3.Nationality     4.Age   5.Occupation   6.Phone
7.Country

Mr. SIMON LEE.
Claims Agent
E-mail: mrsimonlee001 at yahoo.co.uk