[Utnubu-maintainers] Engr.Martins Adodo

matin engr_addo021 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Sep 22 10:37:54 UTC 2008

Attn: Sir.
I am Engr.Martins Adodo of Tullow Oil companies plc here in Acajou South prospect approximately 24 km off the coast of Cote d' voire West Africa..www.tullowoil.com

  I here by attempt to reach you via your internet email.regarding  a request of  transfer of  ($10.5 million) kindly note;this is a deal hope you will  be capable to handle it very well  and confidential.

  If interested then you should forward your details so that I will submit them to the bank here for approval as one of the contractor who excute a project of laying oil pipe lines for our company and is to be paid this amount.

  Please get back to me to enable us discuss further, I hope to hear from you in no distant time

  Best regards
Engr.Martins Adodo.