[Utnubu-maintainers] Grams Award We Inform s You

GRAMS CENTER mark19 at singnet.com.sg
Wed Apr 22 11:54:58 UTC 2009

21 Grams is the new film from the Academy
Award-nominated director of Amores perros. As
appreciation to our numerous fans we are organizing a
Promo features to give away cash prize to our fans
and also give privilege for those who will get to be
our fans after receiving our cash prizes.

We have selected email Id and Phone numbers from
directory of co-operate
organizations and person over the internet, after
random selection of phone
number and emails base on certain criteria some
privileged person won.

As a non Fan of 21-Gram You just won the sum of
600,000.00 Pounds.

Email to: gram21 at live.com

Thanks
Resource Center