[Utnubu-maintainers] Greetings of felicitation to you and your family.

Dr. Abba Gulama. drabba.gulama08 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:51:37 UTC 2009

Greetings to you,

I am Dr Abba Gulama , a Consultant working for a serving Cabinet  Minister in Government of Nigeria as his Representative/ Consultant.

We are looking for a foreign partner  of either sex who will help us receive and safeguard the sum of US$20Million pending our arrival to see you in your country after the fund is transferred to your account.

If you can help in this deal, you will be entitled to 30% of the total fund when transferred to your account.

It is necessary to inform you that after this initial transfer is made and your performance level is seen to be honest and perfect, other transfers will be made through you. You will be enlisted to purchase real estate properties for the Minister and you will be a trustee to his business concerns in your country.

If you are interested to help realize this transaction , please feel free to reply to me  so that I can furnish you with further information on how we can proceed.

It will be helpful if you would send me your contact telephone number for telephone discussion and also your contact mailing address.

Once I receive your reply and phone number I will open up discussions with you on how we can proceed.

I will appreciate if you would be honest with us and  help in this matter while assuring you that you will not be disappointed for your help.

May I sincerely assure you that there is zero risk to this deal because the Minister involved is a High profile Personality connected to the leadership of the ruling party in Government and to the President of the Country.

It is imperative to inform you that we have had a similiar transaction involving just US$10Million with an Egyptian Real Estate Businessman based in Cairo Egypt, but he betrayed us by seizing the funds and threatened us with Blackmail to expose the Minister.The Egyptian deceived us and ate the US$10Million alone! We do not want to fall into the same trap again.

Please this deal is not by force, it is an appeal. If you know that you will not be capable to help us, please do not reply, because it will not be good to waste your time and our time too.

Please tell me a little about yourself.

Thanks for your attention as I  await your positive response.

Warmest regards,

Dr. Abba Gulama