[Utnubu-maintainers] Dear Executive

Jessica Ferguson jferguson at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 14 22:51:37 UTC 2009

Dear Executive,

This is a Private Management Placement on behalf of Mr. Byrraju Ramalinga Raju.

Mr. Ramalinga Raju is looking for an experienced business person/company that can profitably invest monies in excess of Ј120,000,000.00 (One hundred and twenty million British pounds Sterling ).

Mr. Ramalinga Raju is willing to pay 10% for your role as the beneficiary partner to the funds. Also, a subsequent 10% "Management Commission" will be paid for your advised investment services.

Be advised to visit the following links to be better acquainted with Mr. Ramalinga Raju’s current profile and personality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramalinga_Raju
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7832834.stm

Contact our head of operations for further update

Mr Albert Bradley
Head Of operations
Skipton Guernsey Limited ( offshore investment brokers )
Canada Court Upland Road St Peter Port
Guernsey QY1 3BQ

Contact Emails: albertbradley at i12.com , albert7777bradley at live.com

If you prefer to be re-contacted for more express information, please send us your:

[1] Full Names:
[2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone No

We expect your correspondence and our response will be swift.

Signed:
Jessica Ferguson
Skipton Guernsey Limited
PO Box 509 Fairbairn House Rohais