[Utnubu-maintainers] Last Notification On You've Won 1.500, 000.00 Million EUR

Wendy B. Winds linnamartins1382 at aol.com
Sun May 3 10:46:52 UTC 2009

UK-EU. WORLD VISION
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
Opal Drive, Fox Milne
Milton Keynes. MK15 0ZR
United Kingdom.
Lucky N?:- MG4U85108
Registered Charity N?. 285908
Ref. N?: ESM/WIN/008/05/10/BF
Batch N?: UK/EUGR/2907/444/908/08.

                                                    AWARD NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" ONLY

ATTENTION: LUCKY WINNER!

This is to inform you that you are one the winners in our online draws held on April 1, 2009. Our aim was established with the objective of uplifting Poverty Alleviation,Charity Aid and Community Development; therefore, you have been approved to claim a total sum of Ђ1,500,000,00 (0ne Million Five Hundred Thousand EUR).

For More Information About Your Winnings, Contact Our Claims Agents With The Email Address or Telephone Number Stated Below,

Contact Person:
Owen Austin.
Email: (owenaustin111960 at live.com)
UK-EU World Vision Claims Director.