[Utnubu-maintainers] Mrs.Erica j. Parker UN representative.

Mrs. Erica J Parker mrsericaparker at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 11:33:06 UTC 2010

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL
OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations
Division

From: Mrs.Erica j.
Parker,

Dear
Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to
Nigeria since Sunday 20/12/09,
after series of complain from the FBI and other
Security
agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania and
Antarctica,
South
America respectively, against the
Federal Government of
Nigeria and the rate of scam/fraudulent activities
going on in their country.

 I have met with President Musa Umaru
Yaradua of Nigeria who claimed ignorant of the evils perpetrated in his country
but promised to compensate you and other 20 fraud victims with USD$11 million
each. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We have decided
to waive away all your clearance fees and authorize the Government of Nigeria to
effect the payment of this approved USD$11 million into your account without any
delay. The only obligatory fee you must pay to confirm your fund in your account
is your Notarization fee to the Ministry of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria
for your fund transfer form.

 Sincerely,  you are a lucky person
because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian Government
Officials are interested in your this
approved fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. John Wheeler
from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their
personal
account.

 I have a very limited time to stay
in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that
I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the
next 72 hours.

 Sincerely
yours,

Mrs.Erica j. Parker