[Vmdebootstrap-devel] Two different Stretch vagrant boxes getting same IP address

Mariappan Ramasamy rmariappan at outlook.com
Mon Jul 17 16:55:07 UTC 2017

Hi Lars,

I am not able to test the second option, Getting some weird error.

I have not created base image before. May be there is something wrong in what I am doing.

λ  vm_base  » sudo vmdebootstrap --verbose --size 5G --distribution stretch --grub --arch x86_64 --package openssh-server --package sudo --serial-console --enable-dhcp --image test.raw --no-systemd-networkd
Creating disk image
Creating partitions
Creating filesystem ext4
Mounting /dev/mapper/loop0p1 on /tmp/tmp1E7gcb
Debootstrapping stretch [x86_64]
EEEK! Something bad happened...
command failed: ['debootstrap', '--arch=x86_64', '--include=openssh-server,acpid,sudo,linux-image-x86_64', 'stretch', '/tmp/tmp1E7gcb', 'http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/']
I: Retrieving InRelease
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Release.gpg
I: Checking Release signature
I: Valid Release signature (key id 067E3C456BAE240ACEE88F6FEF0F382A1A7B6500)
E: Invalid Release file, no entry for main/binary-x86_64/Packages

Cleaning up
Umounting /tmp/tmp1E7gcb
ERROR: command failed: ['debootstrap', '--arch=x86_64', '--include=openssh-server,acpid,sudo,linux-image-x86_64', 'stretch', '/tmp/tmp1E7gcb', 'http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/']
I: Retrieving InRelease
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Release.gpg
I: Checking Release signature
I: Valid Release signature (key id 067E3C456BAE240ACEE88F6FEF0F382A1A7B6500)
E: Invalid Release file, no entry for main/binary-x86_64/Packages

Thanks

Mari