[Vmware-package-maintainers] vmware-package limitations (I don't know if it's a bug)

Lukasz Olejnik felis at zon11.physd.amu.edu.pl
Wed Sep 19 10:03:28 UTC 2007

Dear vmware-package-maintainers ;)

Briefly: I installed vmware-server (1.0.4, newest, but vmware-package
DO work with it, and the kernel modules compile on my 2.6.22.5 kernel
without any-any-patch), but it seems to me that vmware-package do not
configure vmnet0 (bridged networking)? VMware even prompts me about
non-existance of bridget net (I select it while configuring). Why is
it so?

I am not sending this as a bug report, becouse I am not sure wether
this is a bug.

Thank you for your work
L.O.