[Vmware-package-maintainers] YOUR COMPENSATION NOTICE!!!

oy089 at aol.com oy089 at aol.com
Fri May 29 16:24:49 UTC 2009

I.M.F Foundation

Ashford. Middx. TW15 3AA

00152 UNITED-KINGDOM LONDON.

www.imf.org

ATTENTION: Beneficiary,

This
is to officially inform you that we have verified your grant file and
found out that you have not received your payment because you have not
fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your grant
payment. You have been selected as one of the five (5) beneficiaries of
£1,000.000.00 each by imf foundation in line with our 50th anniversary
in charity work all over the world. right now we have arranged your
payment through our swift card payment centre asia pacific, this is the
latest instruction from the new chancellor de exchaque  of the united kingdom
(alistair darling). you will receive an atm card through this card
center which you will use to withdraw your money in any atm machine in
any part of the world.

Note:
the maximum is five thousand british pounds per day.  so if you like to
receive your fund in this way please let us know by contacting the atm
payment department director and send the following information as
listed below:

1. FULL NAMES

2. FULL ADDRESS (P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE)

3. PHONE AND FAX #

4. DATE OF BIRTH

5. SEX

6. OCCUPATION

7. NATIONALITY

HOWEVER, KINDLY FIND BELOW THE CONTACT PERSON:20

REV.  MICKEY CAMPBELL

E-MAIL: mickey_cambell75 at live.com

International
credit settlement the atm card payment center has been mandated to
issue out £1,000.000.00 (One million british pounds)to you as part
payment for this fiscal year 2009. also for your information, you have
to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s)
to avoid any hitch in receiving your payment. Because of impersonators,
we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (atm-117) so you
have to indicate this code when contacting the card center using it as
your subject.

SIR BRIAN MCBRIDE

CHIEF AUDITOR, IMF FOUNDATION

UNITED KINGDOM.