[Vmware-package-maintainers] Dear, Sir.

Infose Aminatu infoaminatu at ssummail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:37:15 UTC 2010

Dear, Sir.
I am Mrs Aminatu Abubaka Arikama, from Sierra Leone
republic, residing in Cote d'Ivoire. I am married to
Mr Abubaka Arikama, who deals in Cocoa and Gold
business in Cote d Ivoire for twenty five years before
he died in the year 2002. We were married for twenty
years God give us a son, his name is Abubaka Arikama
Jr who is 17 now, and because of my husband love to me
he refused to marry another wife.He died after a brief
illness from food poison which lasted for only four
days. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get
another child outside my matrimonial home, my husband
relatives was responsible for his death because they
want to inherit the entire legacy, I was ill and my
son is still a little boy.
Before the death of my husband he deposited a huge
amount (US$11.8M) in a finance house here in Cote d
Ivoire, Since my Doctor told me that I have a little
time left (about Six months) due to cancer problem.
Having known my condition and I can not survive this
cancer illness, and I don't want to lose my only son,
I decided to transfer this fund and my son out of this
country.
I took this decision because I don't want to lose
every thing my husband has worked for, and my husband
relatives are not even good at all because they are
responsible for the death of my husband in other to
have all his properties and I don't want my husband's
efforts to be used by those that conspired for his
death and they will still kill my son if they have the
opportunity.
As soon as I receive your reply of accepting to help
me I will give you all the details, your percentage
for assisting me in this legitimate transaction is
US$1.5 Milion including any expeneses you made during
the transaction.
Thanks.
Mrs. Aminatu Arikama