[Vmware-package-maintainers] Reply

hammed importer nylawt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:23:40 UTC 2011

Hello my name is saliu hammed iyanu a citizen of federal republic of
Nigeria my aim of writing this letter is to look and plead for
sponsorship and partnership i have the knowledge in making some
medicine from natural resources which cure pimples eczema and some
other skin diseases, I have been in search of this medicine for about
two years and i finally discovered it all i need now is a sponsor to
start up the business and if it is land there are hectares of land and
all i need is sponsor and partnership, a responsible being that will
make the business grow rapidly and that will make the company best in
Nigeria and one of the best in Africa with implementation of good and
modern machine and and the company will be registered in a partnership
name with my sponsor and will also be having 40% of the share annually
any interested person should mail back for further procedure.
this is a real business and am using this opportunity to tell you that
these medicine as undergo some experiment and as been used so make
sure that the medicine really works .
Any interested person will be having the opportunity to come visit me
and negotiate with each other till then hoping to read from you soon.
Yours Faithfully
Saliu Hammed Iyanu