[Vrms-devel] Send Money Worldwide

Mr. Sadique Aliman sadiquealiman at yahoo.cn
Thu Mar 28 23:39:59 UTC 2013

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money
Worldwide
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. COTONOU BENIN
REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.Tel
+229-673-168-39.

Dear Customer,

This message is From Western union Money transfer to the owner
of this Email Address concern an issue involving $2.7MUSD which was called to
Our Bank(CAPITAL CITY BANK) from THE FEDRAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF BENIN
REPUBLIC concerning your Email award of $2.700,000.00 USD as one of our customers who use Western Union in
daily business transaction.This award has been selected through the internet,
where your e-mail address was indicated.

Now it has been
forwarded to Western Union Money Transfer and An instruction has come directly
from Mr.lawrence Akim of Ministry Of Finance.He asked us to start sending your
fund installmentally $10,000 per a day through western union money
transfer.

This type of transfer means you will be recieving $10.000 every
day through western union until the total of $2.7MUSD is completely transfered
to you.Today,our bank has effected your first payment of $10.000 through western
union.Now you have to Contact Dr. jona brown,  Email on his contact below as he
is the person incharge of your payment.

The Western union Agent is
Name:Dr. jona brown
Email;  (
uwestern591 at yahoo.co.uk  ) Tel +229-673-168-39 .Money sent
Though Cornelis Zwaagstra, amount sent $10,000.00 in your name today. So contact
Dr. jona brown  on above email address and tell him to give you needed
information and also for him to help you pick the $10,000.00. Recomfirm your
address.

(1)Your Full name:
(2)Your Phone number:
(3)Your Contact
address
(4)Your Age

You will also have to send them the tax clearance
charges of $137usd [asper the instruction from the International Monetary Fund
(I.M.F office) Pls contact Dr jona brown ASAP and send them the fee for them to
send you the pick up information for your first $10.000
payment.

Mr.Sadique Aliman
For The management.
Western Union Department