[Vrms-devel] 2013:Interested In your Property..

Dr.Lewis Colgate, drlewis101 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 7 15:18:27 UTC 2013

GATE-WAY DELIVERY SERVICES
21 Alen Street, Plot 34/35 Oshodi-Apapa Express
Way Off Murtala Muhammed International Airport
Lagos State,Nigeria Phone:+2348-2627-7899
Fax:+2347-0355-63612

Dear:Customer,

Good morning to you, I am Dr.Lewis Colgate, New Director Gate-Way Delivery
Service, i write to inform you that we have your package registered with
your name and address here in our head office awaiting for delivery.

So you are to reconfirm to us your full data to enable us release your
package tracking number and also dispatch your package to your home
address. Please note that your urgent response is well needed, to enable us
complete the delivery of your package.

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Passport for Identification:
Nearest Airport:

We shall wait to hear from you in receipt of this mail.
For further Details/Inquiries please contact via phone:+2348-2627-7899

Best regards,

Dr.Lewis Colgate,
Director Gate-Way
Delivery Services,