[Vrms-devel] Processed: more cleanup

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Dec 18 17:03:06 UTC 2017

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> severity 742662 normal
Bug #742662 [vrms] vrms does not detect non-free firmware added from USB during install
Severity set to 'normal' from 'wishlist'
> merge 742662 686430 723999 826074
Bug #742662 [vrms] vrms does not detect non-free firmware added from USB during install
Bug #686430 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos
Bug #723999 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos
Bug #826074 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos
Merged 686430 723999 742662 826074
> retitle 742662 vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #742662 [vrms] vrms does not detect non-free firmware added from USB during install
Bug #686430 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos
Bug #723999 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos
Bug #826074 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos
Changed Bug title to 'vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed' from 'vrms does not detect non-free firmware added from USB during install'.
Changed Bug title to 'vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed' from 'vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos'.
Changed Bug title to 'vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed' from 'vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos'.
Changed Bug title to 'vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed' from 'vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos'.
> retitle 686430 vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #686430 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #723999 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #742662 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #826074 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#686430 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#723999 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#742662 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#826074 to the same title
> retitle 723999 vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #723999 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #686430 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #742662 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #826074 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#723999 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#686430 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#742662 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#826074 to the same title
> retitle 826074 vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #826074 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #686430 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #723999 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Bug #742662 [vrms] vrms: cannot detect freeness of software in external repos or manually installed
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#826074 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#686430 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#723999 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#742662 to the same title
> retitle 537941 GNU docs are nonfree, but vrms should think otherwise
Bug #537941 [vrms] vrms: Don't list GDL packages, but do list .NET applications
Bug #628535 [vrms] GNU docs are nonfree, but vrms should think otherwise
Changed Bug title to 'GNU docs are nonfree, but vrms should think otherwise' from 'vrms: Don't list GDL packages, but do list .NET applications'.
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#628535 to the same title
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

537941: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=537941
628535: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=628535