[Webapps-common-packages] Bugzilla 3.0 question

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at debian.org
Wed Jun 27 08:22:43 UTC 2007

* Joost Kraaijeveld (J.Kraaijeveld at Askesis.nl) :
> Hi Alexis,

Hi (and sorry for the pretty late feedback),

> I got your name as a maintainer for the Debian Bugzilla package.
>
> A question (without applying pressure what so ever ;-)): are there any
> plans for Bugzilla 3.0 in the near future?

Indeed, I've been maintaining Bugzilla in Debian for a couple of years.
Although I'm in a lack of free time nowdays, and I was planing to orphan
Bugzilla (one of my most time-consuming package).

After thinking a lot about it, I decided not to orphan it (at least, not
yet) and trying a softer way: active co-maintenance.

That's why, I'm going to ask ohter Debian Developers to help, Frankie
already told me he would be interested.

As you might known, this change of organisation does cause a delay in
the packaging of Bugzilla 3.

Regards,

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria at sukria.net>