[Webmin-maintainers] Re: webmin-adsl and #261085

Jaldhar H. Vyas Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:07:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Rene Cunningham wrote:

> Gday,
>
> Has there been any progress on bug #261085? Im currently building a
> commercial product that uses webmin and debian and i would like to get
> the webmin-adsl package working.
>
> Ive just started packaging rp-pppoe [0], and will add a Conflict: pppoe
> in the debian/control file.
>
> Is there already a solution for #261085, or building rp-pppoe is really
> my only option besides rewriting the webmin-adsl module?

To tell you the truth, I don't know much about ADSL and PPOE.  If you can
figure out what needs to be done and send me a patch, I'd appreciate it.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>